Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Run, Run, Run, Newly Elected US White house Fiery Doomsday Apocalypse From Beneath, From Above And Set All Around, No More Doomsday Passovers, Run, Run, Run!

Prophecy Links Fulfilling Jan 24, 2021  

Morning Joe 1/25/2021 [FULL 6AM] MSNBC Breaking News Today Jan 25, 2021

https://youtu.be/ULNLWrhNolU, As predicted and promised and worse bring allied to people eaters and  earth enders Gog and Magog, these  are some of the most disastrous, deadly leaders ever this planet, no wonder Rev 18 Hojy God said get away from them , I judge them double their weight of blood guilt and Mat 24 Jesus said when you see such damning ridiculousness, RUN, don't turn or go back, Holy Lord star warring over you you know where….Apb, 


Eze 9 Holy God threaten to send a sword after procrastinating His; I witnessed them as American refugees were stampeding apocalyptic fiery doomsday, just as so sword like syringes, one aone strike the telling heart, slayers gave chase! Apb


One Strike The Telling Heart, What's A Man's/ Senator/ president Obama's Heart's Itinerary, So Is He! Apb


-Still enabling the worst US President ever, their gain to bigotry the stumbling block of their iniquity, wake up, stop being deceived, stop deceiving others, don't use the word stupid unless you're talking about yourselves. The covid-19 flaming fire that you speak of was caused by President Donald Trump misrepresentation of the deadliest coronavirus this world has ever seen and suffered.

Doing such a  disastrous, deadly job at one time the GOP to its Churchians, Trumpians were themselves, accused of being a death cult. Why?

- Just say if this had not been a Trump/Pence White House, if this had not been an election year; if those dying disproportionately from coronavirus weren't mostly non-white. Fright night, if president Trump rallies and raging heathens weren't super spreaders themselves. 

-Here now, cast upon the Biden/Harris White House,  this Mass humanitarian disaster US soil, that only a Volcanic apocalypse can resolve, probably the fiery lift off, Biden and Harris were just in, Rev 20, Mighty Angel, Jan 22, (2018)/ NBA, California Dreamer, Kobe Bryant's, fiery death Jan  22, (2020), now President Elect, Biden//Harris, fiery lift off Jan 22, (2021), beware, Apb


And These Are The Descendants Rescued From Senator Obama/Senator Biden July 27, 2008-2009-2015/16, beginning to be fulfilled,  Revelation 13, The Beasts Reign/Marks, April 2, 2019 post apocalyptic America/West Rule be fulfilled, an April 2, 2026, finale


And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty, Featuring King Bridegroom Harrison Edward Markton and Queen Bride Mahaseiah Adonjiah Saurus, Cook; beware, when I Witnessed (Aug 10, 2010), for 15% losses US's three hundred fifty million it's inherit, a White, Holy House Descend, the first we witnessed during error Islam, Bush wars burn away, these the Royal Priesthood of Kings and Queen where already, intact, stop being deceived, stop deceiving others, get it, get Jesus, get out! GOH/JCOR/Apb

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036 The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign

Unto Jefferson Bottom Small and Cierany Ariadne Kepps was born a son, Efferson Berstern Small, a son, Jasmine Trojan Small and a godson, Cleopatra (Cleo), Lachesis Small, Kepps


Mark Scene, Genesis Marriage Worshipers, XVII and VII, It's CXII Matrix Counts


"So grand Sia witnessed her most phenomenon prophetic date, Jan 22,, now, 2021, the newly elected US White House escape apocalyptic fire while it's skyward escape was also blazing with flames, a  flying saucer skillet or vice versa. But, but didn't the escape to Georgia or Heaven, Rev 17:14, Jesus husband skyrocketing forewarn of flying saucers from above? Funny Preston man, that was Alien danger's from above, NASA just propose they're to be more opened about, but yeah Aleth girl, isn't that hair to heart-raising reveal seeing in reverse, why US Georgia is being designed a continuity of US Government and stampeding all other US states into it. Honestly, actually since the Obama, Biden two multicultural Administrations, with Washington DC base, finale by apocalyptic fire, here, during a multicultural Biden, Harris Administration? I don't know, I keep seeing dutchsinse reports during California historic mega/magma fires last year, 2020. This time, only weeks before predicted to go volcanic apocalypse Hawaii. Dutchsinse, he's showing evidence the North American craton is on fire, then around predicted to go nuclear Memphis TN. Well Blaze man, I keep hearing the Midwest and the Eastern seaboard being forewarn by Mighty Angel that same date, 2018, to be just as aware as inundated with such forewarning's of incoming Godzilla monster type quakes to Godzilla like, super eruptions, US/Canada West Pacific. Hey, is everybody going to the basement cafe? Yeah but what I mean about you tube dutchsinse, seeing those hot spots, proving volcanic magma is rising into the crust, into neighborhoods even, could such an event be going on under Washington DC right now or is this Iran to Islam, even China, yet pending with, mass disasters US soil? Yeah and no wonder like Apostle John she witnessed it all descend anew, into the Holy Land, Royal Priesthood all intact, the American Continent no more. Anyone see his vids lately, dutchsinse? I have, I been watching for his comments on that large  7.1  at the equator, her youtube mrmbb333 reported on, but nothing the last, like three days from him. We're here, you're our elevation clerk CressSteven man? I don't know, with a name like CressSteven, possibly, I'll take tips though, no, ah yeah, I'm back up, I got 'Birth's' catch you guys later, ah, I so love and hate that class. So dear girl what are we having, don't everything look and smell delicious? I got a picnic, nall you didn't, yes, I did, I had to make a few calls and hang out on various lines, but I got it, so, ah, let's run, you know how fast the time go, you know I love you Hillary Reha Kingsly, I know I give you every reason too, sir, Roman Niele Madson." Why speak in parables? Jesus disciples asked him, with him responding by quoting Prophets of old, saying, we'll see here, Mat 13:10-17


My Help, By Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir

https://youtu.be/k47xB8eoT5g .-First. I remember the psalmist, saying, one thing I desire of the Lord, that I may seek after, that I may dwell in the house of the Lord, all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord and to inquire in His Temple... Ps 27:4 /Mat 7:21-23 My Help, By Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, instantly as these lyrics touch my spirit heart, saying my help come from the Lord. Actually we're told every good gift, and every perfect gift descends down from the Father of lights, plus there is a Sunlight of God, witnessed reigning, God's Back Turn Throne. -Soon as I began to hear these touching lyrics, first I thought about, well, I come into this demo, 2004/2005, I have pennies and I'm headed inside a penny store. Disappointingly, it doesn't take long, before I realized what was once a penny store, was now a luxury shop I couldn't afford. -Soon leaving the shop more cast down in my spirit than I could ever describe. Destitute all, when I began to look skyward into a noon to 3 o'clock, sun. Miraculously to curious, the more I look up, the more I realize, said Sunlight is descending. -Fright night to rolling twilight skies, not only was the Sunlight descending but it was changing, shift-shaping and morphing. Right until by the time it reached me, it was a blocking out the sky, diamond cut, carved crystal dove chariot, come down as to kiss or confirm me and disappointingly I woke up. -Just days ago , I was telling my niece what happen, an Easter day 2015, I'm home alone, laying the bed, I cut the movie, Passion of the Christ on, and at one time, whatever language they're speaking I'm speaking it with them. -Only this one time, the ceiling eased open, Into a blinding sunlight glistening through,. Soon beginning to descend is an angel, those Holies, I've admitted have visited me since I was a child. -Totally, amazingly, they're coming through to get me, take me, no more these for decades near to the great gathering of saints, and the more I wake, ithis divine breach, stalls and soon desist, huh, what, why? --Before I would see to experience such an extraordinary thing as a diamond, carved, crystal chariot. This would be (June 26/July, 6, 2015, with an estimated day of the Bride's escape, shown to be (September 22/23/24 2015). -Know also September 22/23 2017, fulfilled a 2000 year predicted Rev 12 sign from heaven., a planetary phenomenaon. Amazingly a not for seven thousand years cosmic, occurance predating the Adam, also called a Christmas star. -Presently it's September 22/23, 2020 was declared in writing a "BETA,", the Bride's estimated time of arrival. Soon this (2015), boarding of said chariot and glancing a date screening the panel, again (09/22/23/24). -Those who read behind, me, if there are some, heard me speak of this June 26/July 6, 2015, as the escape either to US Georgia or Rev 12, second heaven intercessions. My Memphian grands, like they're Abram/Abraham's Nephew Lot are taken out, this blessed escape, like Nephew Lot, both sweet and bitter. -Unbelievable, here comes a Rev 17:14 Lamb of God, Jesus' Husband, for near three decades my demos, snatched them out deliver them into US, Georgia's Atlantic coast, just now Nov 3/4, 2021, come a US continuity of Government. -Soon asking a weary her, escaping Bride, whether she's ready? Just as so, Instantly return for the getaway Bride and in no time we're skyward, giving one other fiorewarning, beware of Alien dangers from above! -Take heed, even more biblically proportional, this date, (July 6, 2020), was just revisited, arriving it's predicted Revelation 12, just as the holy new born is snatched off the planet. Miraculously, speedier than being ejected from the driver's seat of a brand new, white, trimmed in gold, Intrepid Car adventure. Tried as gold in the fire, the White is said by Revelation 19, man in linen, as the ascended Bride enters the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, the WHITE, is for the Righteousness of the Saints. Beware, Apb,





No comments:

Post a Comment

WOE TO SCHOOL BUSES, PROCEEDED FAMED LETTERS USA FLOATING OFF THE MAP,

Prophecy Links Fulfilling Nuclear January, 12 APOCALYPTIC FIRESTORM,2023 MASS Murderer Suicide On The Ris e,  https://photos.app.goo.gl/9dh4...