Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Run, Run, Run, Draw, Chase US And We Will Run, Run, Run, After Thee!

Prophecy Links Fulfilling Isaiah 16:1-5/Revelation 12: 3-6

Yet to explain it, arriving the nick of time, July 6, 2020, seeing with Apostle John, Revelation 12 new born, snatched off the planet, that's as fulfilling end time prophecy as Angel Gabriel foretold us had come, May 15, 2004; but the phenomenon of what happened next. Like I could hear Heavenly Father say, yes, take His to Him, described, Holy Church Bride, but this one, apostate, Jerusalem, the birth mother, she's mine.

Surrealistically, as soon as HE said, she's mine, I laid back gently into a ground up cradle; to be kept prophetically, for 1,260 days; soon come a mighty, tossing, blowing wind, this leaning over me, sweet, smelling, model caliber, husband and all I stressed is that phenom, immeasurable beloved wouldn't, couldn't detect my stinking, decaying flesh and the incommunicable majesty to Jubilee of it all, passed away; Draw Us, Lord King Zion, Thine own Lord Urusalem, We Will Run After Thee! Apb, See All Hail To The Ancient Of Days, Here, https://lordurusalem.blogspot.com/2010/12/maaseiah-xvi.html

After watching The Chosen Season 2 Episode Four, https://youtu.be/-6Sg9wvYEhg I heard Out Of A Branch Of Jesse, ...The Tree of Jesse originates in a passage in the biblical Book of Isaiah which describes metaphorically the descent of the Messiah and is accepted by Christians as referring to Jesus, see I Cor 15/I Thess 4/ Rev 4

.The Chosen Season 2 Episode Four.

https://youtu.be/-6Sg9wvYEhg

Songs Of Solomon, 2:9-13, A Metaphoric, Spring Rapture, http://theresurrectionofmaaseiahadonai18.blogspot.com/2019/07/what-is-it-you-may-as-well-tell-me-you.html

My beloved is like a roe or a young hart: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.

For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;

The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;

The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Arise My Love My Fair One and Come Away!

I was fresh out of my prayer closet, Roman 12:1,2 fresh on my heart, tongue; probably the age my eldest granddaughter is right now 26, 27. Here, out on this spring day walk, come so stunning all around, brought to rest this lovely duck pond. Soon, no doubt I was looking up, I was seeing Jesus, arms stretched toward me, huge white wings to each of his sides, saying only one word Come. 

-Didn't take me long to just shake It all off as an illusion, I guess l,I mean I did say right before I was admonished to look up, I said, what if I see Jesus What, if, I, see, Jesus? Easily shaking it all off, getting back to the wonderful tasks at hand this blossoming all around new season, new year, only I hear it again, look up! Ams stretch told me huge white wings to each of his sides, only saying one word and that word was Come!

Arise My Love My Fair One and Come Away!Draw Me, I Will Run After Thee! 

-There was Jesus and by this time I become afrighten, trembling, I was dying and Jesus had come to get me, that's it, that had to be it, I was dying and Jesus had come to get me. Still here, maybe not, again shaking phenomena off, I mean how would I ever explain Jesus having wings, anyway, being more as Heavenly Father than descending Christ Jesus? Eventually I said aloud, I see Jesus, with no or little response, returning to the loviness at hand, enjoying a mesmerizing new spring with my baby son, a neighbor and her baby daughter.

- I heard it yet again, a third time, look up there,  just this clear evidence something beyond ordinary was happening and nothing this world, heaven to earth would again be the same. Last I heard before I again entered my apartment was and I quote, I'm coming soon, go and tell my people!" It'd be some years of dreams to demonstrations I'd begin to realize then pending. 

-Truly, thirty plus rapture springs begin to be foretold within those three intervals, Jesus of resurrection, ascension three times simply saying, Come! Fret not, nor doeth thou marvel,  early believers, the early temples paneth for the return of Emmanuel, we the end time Church Bride  paneth for the return the resurrection and ascension, of King Zion. 

ASK ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE HEATHEN FOR THINE INHERITANCE! GOH

Marvel not, at least twice and I must remain during post- apocalypse, amazingly an eyewitness, Jesus Millennium descent, each time the Obamas were in world reign. One Jesus Millennium come with a New, White Holy House, all the Royal Priesthood, Lord Jerusalem, Lord Urusalem intact. One an eyewitness the planet was littered with the dead and both times referencing US soil said calculator, even its back turned Rite Aid Pharmacy counter, was set at 15%, as the storms come and come! 


See Its prophetic parable here, www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com and pieces of its Lord Urusalem, here, https://piecesoflordurusalem.blogspot.com/2020/07/and-these-are-descendants-of-beauty.html, how like for six millennia its ALL been ending prophetically GOH, JCOR, Apb, The RAM 

And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the Beast's Mark: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Koph Reshiram Saurus and Queen Bride Laydon Seashell Bianca Voightright  

The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, 1986-2016/2026/3036 The... 

Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign Featuring King Bridegroom Lord Jerusalem, Selama, Kesaté Birhan and Queen Lord Urusalem, Maaseiah, Adonai, Was Born A Descending, 05/17-19/2010/07/26/2016, New, White, Holy House, With Royal Priesthood Intact, that's twice I witnessed Jesus' millennium descend into Obama's, US White house rule, only by then, a post apocalypse, America, 15% it's losses assured twice, so tens of millions dead/The American Continent/World Stretching West Rule, an African Obama, ruler, beware, GOH/JCOR/Apb

Unto Aiden Riesen Williamson and Skylar Winter Morning was born a son Cullum Jakai Williamson, a son, Chelsea, Calen Williamson and a son, Craven Reyn Williamson      

    ...Thou Hast Ravished My Heart, My Sister, My Spouse; Thou Hast Ravished My Heart With One Of Thine Eyes, With One Chain Of Thy Neck...

                                                          Scene XV

     Stretched out naked, she, his new Juttah vow, laid out bare atop his back, kissing and biting his neck, just loving to tickle his artist build, "stop it, I'm not, not, stop! That tickle, I told, okay please wife, pleaseeee," with brown, smooth as your sugary skin on top! Rolled unto his stomach, she it's erotic piggy back, his chin pressed into intertwined fingers, this pleased inhaled and relaxed gaze along this wondrous feeling right into the wild, wilderness yonder. "Then turn this way Juttah husband and give the wife, this attention," the Genesis Marriage along this unspeakable all around long cabin deck, this woodsy paradise of escape. All too wondrously beyond description, and their steaming flesh dissolved and dissolved into every, delicious ounce of it's made, mold dreams of divine graceland. "I can't beloved Aiden tell you how I felt when Sia Pier Swanson, Sia? Yes, Sia, when he said let the Juttah Vows all around, be announced, ...yes my Skylar, how long, how long have I dreamed to spend such marvelous time within you, within us, but I never thought it could be anything like this, not even close. Look! Look! Look! A deer is watching us, you Aiden think his finding us like this seem as natural as nature as he and all these wilderness animals seem to us? This great invasion of long cabins no, but the naturally born man, the naturally born woman, conjoined together as one for all time, as in the Genesis, yes," an enthralled one flipping over as to see her, his new, unspeakable marriage bed, face to face, breath, kiss to kiss, ah how they loved tearinging into one the other, this one new conjoined man of themselves. "This Sky, single human being, it can't get no more natural miss lady than that, than this, ...so our cries just now were as normal to them as others of nature's mating calls, perhaps? Yes, stunning wife, so much so he instead come to see us, to spy on us, so yes, I can see that, I can also see that you Skylar, Spring Morning is mine for all time into eons to come, and I, now my beloved husband, I am yours. I must warn you beloved, I will come to you often ...and you, this blood longing and burning to have ourselves stirred in wildly welcome and welcome and welcome you. Look! Look! Look! Babies are joining him, the entire Deer family is there, ah my Christ they're so stunning, yes, that is exactly what they're saying about us. Especially, my beloved Juttah wife, about you, how stunning is this human being, shea...come into me my beloved preece husband, I, your beloved wife, we will run after thee, ...just no, nooooooo, no tickling me, wife, wife!"      >>>-Suddenly overcome by a brutal anxiousness, riveting her blood along steeping private parts, "ah, my, god, that feel, so, so." His hot breath, tongue, her piping breast, his fingers in such forbidden places, they are discharging all over themselves. "What you, whoa," as to sneak and ease under warm covers, opening her up, tearing in, this his favorite thing. "Husband," this stripping, bending, and ripping degrees of manic, frenzied screams. "Arggggggggggggg, you gonna, shhh,” the biting of trembling breaths, to perfumed ears, lord help him, the taking of climatic flesh, yes, yes there, this one shade of white, left. “Shhhh,“ I just want to eat up all your places, let me, please wife, let me." The gobbling up of cries and salty tears, driving this anxious pit right to it's middle, so, so, desperate, this, that and the other. “Come in, ah god husband, just, just come in, ...shhhh, wife not yet, shhhh, not yet, ah god, ah god, ah god, wife, not yet.” Now this desperate hold of her, this perfectly carved back, it's edible, scrumptious bottom, her god, what was this new husband doing? “You're killing me, pleaseeee, pleaseeee, husband, you're killing me, shhhh, we're, arggg, we're,” fluttering along combustible honey combs of twist and tunnels, of jabbing and jerking this unconscionable organism an explosive finale.     >>> "Heyyyy, why you sitting in the shower sulking?" A darling, kneel to his newly Tombola wife, yet wrapped in a bath towel, tears spiriling just as she wiped. "I thought we were amazing just now, we were, it's not that, it's this, it's this, my Lord", falling back, his palms the cold floor, astonished to frighten, "where you get those? I thought I saw coin's just as the washer filled. Washer?" Instead come up aside this emotional, kissable, sweet heart, "I thought you said you didn't feel, yes, so Hunter Bull, I just grabbed everything and went. Then as the washer filled, I thought I saw a coin, reached in, felt one, tried again, as you see, found two soapy, shiny quarters. I heard others talk about it, finding odd US coins, especially quarters, how they even think Negeb Ophel reapers are planting them, like itty, bitty pieces of what's left of those seven previous fallen and now their, great whore, Mystery Babylon. You do know Hunter how many use that laundry mat a day, yeah thousands, so THEY would've had to know exactly where I was gonna be and its precise time, even love which particular machine, right, ah my God, right. You do Hunter Bull know what this mean? Grand Sia Little Miya girl surveyor and translation into a divine New world order, Jesus Millennium reign. Unthinkably for two quarters in losses Abraham's to earth's inherit, which is near four billion people, including, time done lapsed, tens of millions US soil. fright night Malena, prescribed aligned to Presidential leaders not being totally honest about apparent apocalypse come, the world, the American Continent and evacuating them accordingly. Whew, my god, finding you like this, I thought we were on our way to annulment court or something, no, no way, I rather be with you Hunter Bull, than anyone this planet, ump, the lyrics playing in my head right now. Huh? Yeah, since I woke, all in the shower just now, I wanna be with you,ou, yeahhhhh, yeah I rather be with you, ou,ou, ou! Stop playing, not playing, you know that sound like what holy angels empassioned toward grand Sia, leading her to home earth exit, how THEY couldn't wait to be down here where she is, flooring everybody, yeah Malena, who does Holy Lords think grand Sia Maaseiah is? Ah God, Hunter, they finna take her, us, us, off the planet, translate tribulation saints, into Jordan's Petra to Georgia's, Africa's Atlantic, THEY know who they are, then ascend us, just as grand Sia witnessed. So what do I do with these two shiny quarters and if this is all ending, I know this sounds silly, what's gonna happen to us falling in love with The Chosen Series? Like everything, everybody else, babe, they're just gonna have to relocate to Southwest Africa or second heaven, like all new born to pending American to world refugees. I better dress, yeah I was wondering, you need help with that? No, we'll never make it to assignments if I let you Hunter Bull, dress me, okay, okay, a sweet surprise then, edible lips to edible ears, we'll see. Hey fret not, giving us star warring Michael and his mighty host, Malena, assures us beloved Holy Father is puppeteering all of it, okay, ah get out, I don't trust you, you don't trust, what are you talking; plus, plus you said you'd learn how to do smoothies, here's your chance, okay, okay, I'm going, I'm going, don't forget my sweet surprise!" Why speak in the Songs of Solomon, for those rebellious King Solomon's day like those rebellious today say, he Lord just declaring your marriage bed abuses, as riches to rags sickbeds and sleepovers, seeth us not, the 

..From Poetry Rising 04/09/2003, Failing Nights, By Apostle, Prophet, THEY call me

Failing Nights

     My Dear Maaseiah, the failing nights are laying a foundation of solitude and isolation is all but drilling lastingness and continuance has to offer. It is those encounters you hold fast, as well their well-versed voices, chatter and laughter and soon. Just as soon a sunup bring on its heel an even more drooling after dark than lonesomeness. How to spend this great imperilment I beseech thee, this dismal archenemy and my sole heart, its sitting duck?

     Although this night judiciously contiguous and adjacent to impending regions. Another half sown apart and away from me by an inevitable yet unyielding loathing, where art thou immortal life, love? When art thou? We're discovered tend toward our cognition, we're blasted with shamefacedness and yes leaning there where we will not, or it's perhaps cannot, we're incapable of realizing the heart of man, his kind. 

     However beloved who is to care? Capable instead are we at comprehending the heart of the Supreme, whose heart upon which I'm twin. Yes I'm twofold and retrieved as one anguishing extensively in the direction of my undying one. That we neither overdraw nor desist but hope for one the other, summoning ourselves to an appointment of performing singleness. 

     This night so distinctive, imperiling me so, breaking down a given up soul, hark tis a voice "remember from whence thou art broken and mend, mend it say mend and bring thyself again.” Accounted for and absorbed, a sharp, eerie silence in my shadow's blood. He is those fallen in love, I heard you so well, a cup of trembling, overflowing and spilled. 

     Today thou begun a voyage into the bewitching hour, collaborating with time's duration on its intended cower. En route for eternity art my love gone deep, how deep my love, indeed what character, which stage, as I'm to discover unremittingly thy loathsome fate? Yes thou art mine immortal, the occurrence of a wild yonder breeze, recover thy beloved again, I beseech thee. From Beast of Beauty, fea. Maaseiah Adonai and Arise Sioux Noel, wr. by: Patricia A Bradford, Apostle, Prophet, The Rising Above Ministry (RAM) (c) copyright 2021


No comments:

Post a Comment

WOE TO SCHOOL BUSES, PROCEEDED FAMED LETTERS USA FLOATING OFF THE MAP,

Prophecy Links Fulfilling Nuclear January, 12 APOCALYPTIC FIRESTORM,2023 MASS Murderer Suicide On The Ris e,  https://photos.app.goo.gl/9dh4...